As my journal fills up I am finding it more and more difficult to get reasonable photos of my pages as the left hand side is now so thick.
I did this page while I was at my local crop and had a limited about of media with me. I used Distress Inks for the background which I didn't apply very well and which didn't blend as smoothly as I would have liked.
I stamped the poppies with Archival Ink and stamped the month.
I add some more ink through stencils. I cut out the circles with a die cutter and stuck them down.
I wrote the days on the circles with green pen and coloured in the month with a Glaze pen. I did 3 coats to make it look enamelled.
Please add your pages using the linky below.