Wednesday 11 December 2013

Creative Date Challenge

This month instead of the usual creative date, technique challenge and art challenge I have combined them all into one Creative Date Challenge.

And this is it!

Take a photo of something to represent each letter of the word Christmas.  Preferably go out of the house to take the photos.
I is for icicles

Here are some suggestions 
C: candle, cake, carols,
H: holly,
R: robin, red, rudolph
I: ice, icicles
S: string, santa, singers
T: tinsel
M:  mince pies, mistletoe
A:  angel

And here is a website I found to help you: Christmas Vocabulary

And if that isn't enough for you then try this Christmas Photo list that Judy shared on Facebook.

I hope you have fun with this.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  Do share with us using the linky below.