Sunday 29 December 2013

January Calendar

Another month has rushed past and it's time to make our January calendar.  If you want to know more about the idea behind the monthly calendar please look on Kate Crane's blog as the whole thing is her idea.

I sprayed the pages with 3 colours of blue Dylusions inks although by the time I wiped them to the edges they all amalgamated into one blue.  I spayed White Linen through the Tim Holtz Shatter Stencil.  I also sprayed water through Dyan's Let It Snow stencil before stamping snowflames down the sides.

I had previously made a stamp from one of Tim Holtz Along the Edge dies and used it to stamp across the top and bottom edges.

I stamped some circles which have days of the week in them - who knew I owned such a thing!!!??!! Added some more snowflakes and the month.


I thne decorated the page with a silver pen.


I look forward to seeing what you do for your January calendar.  Don't forget to share your calendar using the linky below.